The 5th Call for Proposals for the Asi@Connect’s sub-granted projects
On behalf of the Asi@Connect project, TEIN*CC would like to release the 5th Call for Proposals(CFP) to interested individuals or organizations who are willing to collaborate over TEIN networks and its peering networks.
In this 5th Call, Asi@Connect project takes two stages of approach to awarding proposals as below.
A. Concept Note
B. Full application
Applicants selected of their concept notes will be invited to submit their full applications.
We emphasize several issues raised by our partners in this Call for Proposals.
- To promote gender equality and women’s empowerment
- To cover more wider NREN partners’ participation and enhance the regional diversity
- To encourage the proposals, especially the capacity building, which that addresses broad participation from countries, by countries, especially LDCs.
- To help the NRENs to mitigate COVID-19 e.g. through increasing network resilience, emergency responses, developing and scaling up online services, support for relevant remote learning etc.
- The activities that support scaling up of existing deployments, 100Gbps link utilization, TEIN network, – 100Gbps link utilization – and promote take up by users of services such as Trust and Identity and Cloud Computing, etc.
Additionally, we encourage private sector(s)’s engagement in the project as a Public-Private-Partnership (PPP) approach. Close collaborations with them would contribute to secure the sustainability of developing and emerging NRENs. There are, however, some conditions to abide by. So please find out them reading the materials.
* Indicative Important dates (Korean Time and Date) :
Deadline for submission of concept notes: 13 June 2021, 23:59
Acceptance notice on concept notes: 3 August 2021
Deadline for submission of full applications: 23 September 2021, 23:59
Notification of award: 8 December 2021
Contracts between TEIN*CC and awardees: December 2021-February 2022
* Further inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Guidelines for applicants-Asi@Connect Call for Proposals 2021)
Annex A.1_Concept note template.doc
Annex B.1_Full application proposal template.docx
Annex B.2_Full application budget template.xlsx